- Encourage and build one another up.
- Respect, honor, and love those who serve over you in the Lord.
- Be at peace among yourselves.
- Admonish the idle.
- Cheer the fainthearted.
- Support the weak.
- Be patient with all.
- Never return evil for evil.
- Always seek what is good for all.
- Always rejoice.
- Always pray.
- Always give thanks.
- Do not quench the Spirit.
- Do not despise prophetic utterances.
- Test everything; retain what is good.
- Refrain from every kind of evil.
(See 1 Thessalonians 5)