● Angels are spiritual creatures who glorify God without ceasing and who serve his saving plans for other creatures: “The angels work together for the benefit of us all.” (St. Thomas Aquinas)
● The angels surround Christ their Lord. They serve him especially in the accomplishment of his saving mission to men.
● The Church venerates the angels who help her on her earthly pilgrimage and protect every human being.
● God willed the diversity of his creatures and their own particular goodness, their interdependence and their order. He destined all material creatures for the good of the human race. Man, and through him all creation, is destined for the glory of God.
● Respect for laws inscribed in creation and the relations which derive from the nature of things is a principle of wisdom and a foundation for morality.