As seen on Facebook
12 Reasons Why I QUIT Attending SPORTS Events
- The coach never came to visit me.
- Every time I went, they asked me for money.
- The people sitting in my row didn’t seem very friendly.
- The seats were very hard.
- The referees made a decision I didn’t agree with.
- I was sitting with hypocrites—they only came to see what others were wearing!
- Some games went into overtime and I was late… getting home.
- The band played some songs I had never heard before.
- The games are scheduled on my only day to sleep in and run errands.
- My parents took me to too many games when I was growing up.
- Since I read a book on sports, I feel that I know more than the coaches, anyway.
- I don’t want to take my children because I want them to choose for themselves what sport they like best.