1. Put a Bible next to your bed (where you will be more likely to read it.)
2. Put a bookmark in your Bible.
3. Ask your guardian angel to remind you to pray in the morning and before you sleep.
4. Pick a patron saint for 2014. (Can’t think of one? Try this.)
5. Change your computer desktop wallpaper to a holy image (like a saint or religious painting.)
6. Take a brochure from the back of church on a topic that interests you.
7. Check out a religious movie from our parish to see at home.
8. Check out an audio CD from our parish to listen to while you drive.
9. Pray for someone in our prayer request book.
10. Light a votive candle next to St. Mary or St. Joseph for your personal prayer intentions.