Can you catch sight of each of the following persons or things depicted in the interior of St. Wenceslaus Church?
- Our single depiction of St. John the Baptist.
- The two appearances of St. Joseph.
- The Holy Spirit twice in the form of a dove.
- The two depictions of the devil as a serpent.
- How many halos are surrounding holy heads?
- How many depictions of St. Mary are here?
- How many angels do we have?
- How many images of Jesus are in our church?
Holymon Go! Answers
(Highlight to reveal):
- His statue appears atop our Baptistery.
- His statue and in a stained-glass window.
- He has this likeness in two of our windows.
- Under Mary’s feet; in a window and a statue.
- Our stained-glass windows depict twenty-four halos.
- Ten. (5 in windows, 4 in stations, and 1 statue, not including her Immaculate Heart window.)
- Six. (4 tabernacle statues and 2 in windows.)
- Twenty-three. (14 stations, 5 windows, 2 statues, and 2 crucifixes, not including sanctuary images of his Sacred Heart or the Eucharist.)